LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Senior Engineer ( Building / Civil)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Sheung Wan, Kowloon, Tuen Mun|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Responsible for interpreting and raising issues regarding the implementation and constructability of design
- Provide onsite engineering support during the construction phase, propose construction methods for various site activities
- Prepare method statements, monitor and manage the progress of works and provide regular progress reports.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years post-graduate experience working on large-scale projects for main contractors
- Must have a sound knowledge and understanding of complex construction methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Membership or association to recognized industry bodies or institutes would be desirable