|838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team|
|A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.|
|Senior Engineer (Datacenter Infrastructure Management)|
Our IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department drives and leverages technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, data centre management, and valued end-user services.
- Provide 7 x 24 support services for data centre related hardware and other peripheral equipment across all business premises except Off-Course Branches of the Club.
- Provide hardware break-fix service for all HEWLETT-PACKARD (HPE) servers and storage within Service Level Agreement (SLA) in the data centres and remote sites (Club Houses, Telebet Centres…)
- Perform Preventive Maintenance for assigned HPE servers and storage.
- Perform firmware upgrade for assigned HPE servers and storage.
- Provide technical support for network trouble-shooting in the data centres and remote sites (Club Houses, Riding School, Telebet Centres…).
- Provide on-site standby support for all racing days on roster basis.
- Provide non-office hour standby support after office hours (18:00 – 08:00 next day) on roster basis.
- Perform IMAC (Install, Move, Add and Change) activities for assigned servers and equipment (Network Switches, Firewall, Storage…etc.).
- Manage fault calls for third party (Non-HPE) equipment and co-ordinate with third party vendors of all break-fix and maintenance activities.
- Provide onsite escort service in Data Centres and remote sites.
You should have:
- High diploma or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in hardware support including network (ie, Cisco switch, Firewall) and servers (ie, Hewlett-Packard rack-mount servers and blade servers).
- Able to handle multiple infrastructure projects at one time.
- Have solid experience in Project Implementation
- Technical knowledge on MS Office.
- Has good teamwork competency.
- Has commitment to the job.
- Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good command of spoken/written English/Cantonese.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.