Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Senior Engineer, IP network (for mobile network) [Ref No. AC/SN/SE/CP]
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Telecommunication
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
- Planning and management of IP network for LTE mobile network
- Network design, acceptance and cutover execution
- Daily operation maintenance, emergency support, follow-up support issues, trouble-shooting interworking problems
- Report preparation on performance analysis and capacity usage monitoring
- Assist in system upgrade, expansion, site preparation and integration to live environment
- Degree holder in Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Good Knowledge inLayer 2/3 switching, IP product, Firewall, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, Internet Peer, DNS, CCNA/CCNP
- At least 6 years' relevant working experience in IT/Telecom Service Provider
- Experience in 2G/3G/LTE, Unix/windows base programming is an advantage
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Good command of spoken/written English/Cantonese/Mandarin
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.