|About The Hong Kong Jockey Club|
|A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.|
|Senior Engineer (IT Field Services)|
Our IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department drives and leverages technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, data centre management, and valued end-user services.
- Manage vendor service to meet maintenance SLA and project implementation milestones
- Configures, tests, and documents network, terminal, server and other IT infrastructure components
- Ensures that response and resolution time objectives as defined in SLA are met for daily operations especially on racedays
- Prepare project budget and manage projects to meet project timeline and within budget. Follow escalation procedure and regularly update management on project status
- Collaborates constructively with internal and external strategic partners to implement IT projects and systems
- Review and update operating procedures on regular basis according to daily workflow and changing business needs
- Co-ordinates and works with different Club parties and vendors to perform installation/upgrade of software release/hotfixes/security standards;
- Performs other tasks as assigned by his supervisor
- Working hours: Club business hours and Raceday duty
- Working Location: SCTC
You should have:
- Degree holder in Computer Subjects, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Certificates holder of CCNA / CCNP is preferred
- Holders of Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years of (full-time equivalent) verifiable of project management experience
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure development, network and system management
- Knowledge and experience in network component set up and maintenance;
- Experience in the development of high availability network and performance monitoring platform
- Experience in disaster recovery planning (DRP) and security risk assessment is an added advantage
- Understanding of scopes of projects undertaken, and competence in work planning and execution.
- Able to work independently, to organize and manage own tasks
- Demonstrates ability in supervising teams comprising junior level professionals.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.