Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Senior Engineer (Ref: EL/NMC/201606)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Telecommunication
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
- To drive and develop network KPI analytical reports for Company Management
- To interwork with internal parties include Radio Network, Switching Network, and CEM teams to manage network related KPI for customer experience assurance
- To interwork with IT teams for integration of Big Data analysis for business development
- To interwork with the team to develop Radio related monitoring tools, new KPI, KQI reports, and network performance analytic applications.
- To drive other network teams for network KPI improvement
- To study future roadmap of CEM system capabilities
- Degree in Electronic, Computer, Telecommunication or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience on 2G, 3G, LTE Radio Network planning, radio network performance monitoring
- Good knowledge of mobile networks and technologies, including GSM, WCDMA and LTE
- Good trouble shooting ability and fault analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Creative, independent, self-motivate and able to meet tight schedule
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer
We offer attractive remuneration and career development for the position.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to email@example.com
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.