|838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team|
|A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.|
|Senior Engineer (Systems Assurance) |
IT Strategic Business Solutions Department provides high quality end-to-end business application solutions to the portfolios of Betting Systems, Channels, Enterprise Integration, and strategic programmes project management and delivery.
Our Systems Assurance and Release Management Section ensures quality of IT system deliverables by conducting appropriate and stringent testing, continual improvement on testing practices, and providing independent opinions on system quality metrics to management.
- conduct system testing over company software modules
- write test plan, test cases and business scenarios base on business requirements
- execute test scripts and cases
- report, document and track software issues
- document test results and provide test reports
- responsible for system installation, setup and configuring the test environment
- provide assistance in system implementation
- work closely with business users, business analyst and development team
- Have a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Have minimum 10 years in system testing experience with at least 3 years’ experience in leading test projects
- Have experience working in large-scale and complex environments and demonstrated ability to do data validation test design and test execution with Automation approach.
- Have detailed understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, QA process, methodologies, and best practices
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Linux system, Internet protocols such as FTP, HTTP, XML; and Script language such as Visual Basic, SQL, Linux shell scripts, etc.
- Be a fast learner, logical thinking and pay attention to details
- Work independently, be innovative and self-motivated, have strong problem solving skills and be able to work in a high-pace environment
- Be a good team player with excellent communication skills
- Have good command of written and spoken English
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.