Lambeth Associates, Gammon Construction’s in-house engineering consultancy has an opening for Senior Engineering Development Manager for their civil design team.
We are looking to attract a seasoned engineering professional to compliment our current highly qualified team and contribute towards the delivery of outstanding and innovative engineering solutions for our tenders and to drive business development of the design group.
The position is Hong Kong office based but there will be opportunities to work on high profile and complex projects throughout South East Asia.
Senior Engineering Development Manager (Civil)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Providing engineering input to tenders for our civil construction projects;
- Devising innovative alternative designs;
- Providing detailed designs for design and construct works;
- Providing temporary works solutions;
- Overseeing progress of the design teams, provide technical support and give directions to the design team;
- Leading in technical aspects of buildability studies;
- Liaising with different stakeholders in relation to technical and design issues, including government authorities, clients, consultants and operation team;
- Driving business development of civil design team;
- Leading design management of design interfaces on major civil projects.
- Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 20 years' experience from an engineering and design background in either a contractor's or consultant's environment;
- MHKIE or MIStructE is a must;
- Proven track record of project management experience is an advantage;
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills;
- Good command in Chinese and English.