SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER/TECHNICAL MANAGER/toy mfg
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, Shenzhen (深圳), China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Alternate saturday, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Toys / Gifts|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
OEM toys manufacturer with 30 staff in HK office and 3000-4000 workers in China factory - main markets are US, Europe and Japan for international toys brands/clients - is looking for a SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Degree holder in engineering or related disciplines
- 10 - 15 years experience in toys; of which minimum 5 years managerial/senior level
- Experience in sizable toys manufacturers is highly prefer
- Experience in US/European/Japanese market
- Experience in international toys brands/MNC clients an advantage
- Sound knowledge in manufacturing processes
- Sound knowledge on ISO quality standards as well as Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong communication in both English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- Solid managerial experience in leading a sizable China engineering team
- Reporting to the Engineering Director & Factory General Manager
- Responsible for leading a sizable Engineering Team in China factory
- Fully responsible for all engineering/technical issues of the China factory
- New product development from conceptual stage to final production stage and work closely with marketing department in order to fulfill customers’ specification and requirement.
- To lead the technical aspects of engineering team to achieve the ends.
- To plan and guide the engineering team effectively, especially in new product launch and production workflow improvement.
- Lead, coach and train Engineering Team members
- Station China factory
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 5 days work during low seasons, alternative Sat off during peak seasons
- Tax equalization
- Hong Kong Banking holidays
- Accomodations and meals provided
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of ENGINEERING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.