Senior Executive, Finance (2-year Contract)
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Professional Qualification||ACCA, HKICPA|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Gratuity, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Audit
- Monitor month-end closing process, review monthly financial and management reports and payments/receipts prepared by teammates/assistants.
- Guide and supervise teammates/assistants to prepare year-end closing, and ensure proper cut-off of income & expenses for the financial year.
- Review the reasonableness of financial budget and forecast submission, monitor on-going budget spending against actual and purchase order commitment, and prepare monthly financial reports and variance analysis for the responsible departments/markets.
- Support in annual audit exercise including preparation of consolidated accounts & audit schedules, draft audited accounts, perform variance analysis, and liaise with external auditors to follow up outstanding issues.
- Perform purchase order and vendor vetting independently to ensure they are in compliance with the HKTB financial policies and procedures.
- Liaise and coordinate with departments/markets to provide support and resolve issues on accounting and compliance matters.
- Support supervisor to review and prepare management and analysis reports, and maintain fixed asset register
- Support process and system enhancement to improve operational efficiency.
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the supervisor(s).
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Qualified accountant or finalist of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent professional accounting body
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant accounting and FP&A experiences
- Exposure in multinational/regional head office finance operations
- A team player with good coordination and interpersonal skills, self-initiated
- Attentive to detail, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- High proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English