Senior Executive, Finance (2-year Contract)
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Professional Qualification||ACCA, HKICPA|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Gratuity, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Audit
- Monitor month-end closing process, review monthly financial and management reports and payments/receipts prepared by teammates/assistants.
- Guide and supervise teammates/assistants to prepare year-end closing, and ensure proper cut-off of income & expenses for the financial year.
- Review the reasonableness of financial budget and forecast submission, monitor on-going budget spending against actual and purchase order commitment, and prepare monthly financial reports and variance analysis for the responsible departments/markets.
- Support in annual audit exercise including preparation of consolidated accounts & audit schedules, draft audited accounts, perform variance analysis, and liaise with external auditors to follow up outstanding issues.
- Perform purchase order and vendor vetting independently to ensure they are in compliance with the HKTB financial policies and procedures.
- Liaise and coordinate with departments/markets to provide support and resolve issues on accounting and compliance matters.
- Support supervisor to review and prepare management and analysis reports, and maintain fixed asset register
- Support process and system enhancement to improve operational efficiency.
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the supervisor(s).
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Qualified accountant or finalist of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent professional accounting body
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant accounting and FP&A experiences
- Exposure in multinational/regional head office finance operations
- A team player with good coordination and interpersonal skills, self-initiated
- Attentive to detail, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- High proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by email to : email@example.com or by mail to " Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 17 November 2016. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.