Senior Executive, Marketing – Hong Kong
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Media, Degree holder in Marketing|
|Skill||Proficiency in Photoshop, basic video editing, PowerPoints presentations|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Media / Advertising > Broadcasting - TV / Radio
Our Client, a well-established international broadcast network and TV channel provider is looking for a creative, task-oriented and well-organized Senior Executive, Marketing with strong knowledge and familiarity with the TV industry in Asia to join their Hong Kong office.
- Support and work together with Senior Manager in conceptualizing and designing all round regional campaigns (centrally developed, locally executed) for tentpole shows on the network’s key channels
- Work closely with local marketing teams to carry out multiple media (A/ BTL) platforms
- Execute marketing campaigns and prepare budgeting reports
- Enhance communication, administration and execution among internal and external parties
- Prepare and maintain marketing assets and materials for presentation
- Degree holder in Marketing, Media or related discipline preferred but not mandatory
- Min. 5 years of work experience in a marketing related function with strong knowledge in digital and social media, including setting up content calendars, content creation and curation, acquaintance with data and analytics and paid advertising
- Proficiency in Photoshop and basic video editing, good at creating PowerPoints presentations
- Passion for technology, US television and pop culture
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.