Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Senior Executive Officer / Executive Officer – Communications and Public Affairs Office
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- formulate and implement effective marketing and public relations strategies;
- develop strong social media strategies;
- maintain close relationship with various stakeholders of the College, e.g. media, business sector, community, government and other education institutions;
- manage and coordinate College events and activities including public relations, marketing, media relations, branding, publicity and promotion, etc.;
- liaise and coordinate with internal staff and outside parties such as media reporter / advertising agency / school representatives for publicity campaigns;
- manage the website content and work closely with internal stakeholders to enhance the website for usability enhancement and new functionality; and
- prepare newsletters and press releases.
- possess a recognized university degree, preferably in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or other related disciplines;
- have at least 3 years’ working experience in PR, media, publications relating activities, event management, marketing or brand building;
- have excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- have strong administrative abilities, communication abilities and organizational skills;
- be well-organized and a good team player;
- have the ability to work independently and efficiently; and
- have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
Candidate with relevant working experience in higher education institutions will be an advantage. Working outside normal office hours may be required. Candidate with more years of experience may be considered as Senior Executive Officer.