AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Senior Fashion Designer (Denim Wear)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Design > Fashion Design
On behalf of a lifestyle denim fashion brand, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the position of Senior Fashion Designer.
- Design full collection of mens' denim wear
- Plan product lines from concept to production
- Perform sample fitting and assessments
- Research latest fashion trend
- Tertiary educated in fashion design with 5 years design experience in denim wear
- Energetic, creative and able to work independently with strong fashion sense
- Strong sense of fashion trend, new materials, fabric and accessories
- Knowledge in raw material sourcing, styling, construction and fitting, denim washing
- Familiar with China market for denim's wear
- Good command of Illustrator, Freehand and Photoshop
- Good spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please click APPLY NOW to submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format by e-mail to email@example.com, quoting Reference No. AJR-2502, including availability, present and expected salary.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.