SENIOR FASHION DESIGNER / FASHION DESIGNER - US sweater garment design/trading/5 days
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Design > Fashion Design
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
US ladies sweater design and trading company with 150 staff in Hong Kong office and 150 staff in Dongguan office – main markets are USA & Europe – main clients ranging from high end designers labels to mass department stores - is looking for a SENIOR FASHION DESIGNER - with details as follows :
- College or university graduate in Fashion Design or related discipline
- Studies in overseas countries an advantage
- 5 to 8 years experience in Sweater fashion design or product development; with focus in ladies wear
- Fashionable sense with good knowledge in sourcing of fabric yarns
- Sketching skill is required
- Possess both creative & technical experience
- Possess sweater technical skills, such as garment knitting techniques / garment finishing’s / measuring / to understand fit comments and to understand yarns is definitely an advantage
- Able to identify fashion trends and effectively communicate with team & management members
- Experience in US or European markets
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Report to the Fashion Design/Development Director
- Work in the Fashion Design & Development Team of 6 members
- Responsible for full ladies sweater fashion design and product development duties for assigned US/European clients/brands/collections
- Work closely with the yarn and accessories suppliers to develop/source and research new yarns and trimmings
- To visit trade shows / fashion shows in HK & China & to be able to go out and gather market research/ new concept ideas from retail.
- Very few China trip needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 12 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of FASHION DESIGNER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.