Senior Finance Manager
New World China Land Limited (“NWCL”) is the flagship Mainland China property arm of Hong Kong-listed New World Development Company Limited (“NWD”; Hong Kong Stock Code: 00017) and one of the largest property developers in Mainland China. As an early Hong Kong pioneer entering the China property market, NWCL has set its multi-faceted vision toward building sustainable urban communities, developing a well-diversified portfolio of high quality residential neighbourhoods, large-scale mixed-use commercial landmarks, shopping centres, offices and hotel projects. With a confident eye on China's future, NWCL continues to make strategic investments in key cities and has set its sights in developing major landmark projects that offer enormous potential.
- Lead the finance team to deliver all accounting and finance activities,
- Formulate, review and implement proper internal procedures and controls to ensure that financial transactions, financial accounts and management reports can be developed efficiently,
- Handle group financial reporting duties and compile performance report and annual report,
- Prepare or review the management report for every individual project in China,
- Manage the budgeting process and maintain proper internal cost control,
- Review, analyze company financial performance and make recommendations for improvement,
- Participate in the enhancement of internal accounting systems project to generate management reports,
- Review treasury control, loan and deposit policies for the projects in China,
- Manage all taxation related issues of the company to ensure compliance with legal and audit requirement,
- Undertake other ad-hoc assignments when necessary.
- Degree holder in finance, accounting and / or professional qualification of HKICPA,
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in finance with at least 5 years at management level,
- Good knowledge in accounting, internal control and treasury functions,
- Sound knowledge of construction practices and costs,
- Sound knowledge of property development and practices in China,
- Understanding of Hong Kong and China accounting and taxation principles,
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written English & Chinese,
- Well-organized, strong analytical & problem solving skills,
- Travelling to PRC is required.
We offer competitive remuneration, 5 days work, life insurance, hospitalization and outpatient medical schemes, and other fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please forward your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department at Room 1602, 16/F, New World Tower 1, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 24 months.)