Senior Finance Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Senior Management
|Salary (HKD)||$80,000 - $100,000|
- Regional Position
- Business Partnering Opportunity
- Dynamic working environment
Our client is a US listed consumer goods company that has received worldwide recognition for its high standards of corporate governance and its contribution to the community. With its ongoing business expansion, they are now seeking high caliber as Senior Finance Manager to oversee all finance aspects of the company's business in Asia region.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, you will lead a team to oversee regulated required filing on payments, statutory reports, and tax statements. You will also participate in month-end closing, budget/forecast and discrepancy reconciliation. You will also monitor existing operation to achieve compliance standard. You will work closely with different functions internally such as tax, treasury and legal teams to identify areas of improvement on existing procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years of experience gained within sizable multinational companies
- Excellent knowledge on statutory reporting and regulatory requirement
- Previous experience in a people management role
- Proven track record establishing new overseas entity
- Proficiency with Oracle application will be advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English & Mandarin
Contact Stella Tsang- Li (852)3103 4349 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number STL40199
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.