SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER/logistics/forwarder/shipping/corporate financing/investment/asset management
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
HK listed China background company with business focus in logistics/corporate finance/asset management/investment – is looking for a FINANCING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance, management or a related discipline
- CFA holder or equivalent professional qualifications preferred
- 5 to 6 years or above work experience related to corporate finance/M&A/logistics/shipping/container field or related
- Big 4 training an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business level of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Report to the Head of Financing & Investment
- Responsible to maintain close working relationship with various financial institutions, to perform financial analysis on financing deals, to review related financing documentation and to prepare reports for internal discussion, analysis and approval.
- Build, develop and maintain close relationships with financial institutions through understanding of different financing products or structures including Asset Backed Security, obtaining related market updates on financing products, structures and pricing; and negotiating terms in term sheets and loan documentation with financial institutions, in house counsels and external counsels
- In charge of financing analysis which includes review of financing structures and strategies, develop overview of financing requirements, finance costs and securitization portfolio, assess financial covenants and accounting treatments.
- In charge of loan and securitization administration which includes compliance of restrictive covenants of loan documentation, preparation of interest notices, loan principal and interest payments, provision of financial statements and other compliance reports
- Prepare loan application reports and in charge of discussion for internal group approval
- Prepare management reports on portfolio performances to investors
- In charge of reporting to investors of Assets Backed Security
- Involve and contribute in ad-hoc financing and investor relations projects
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.