LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
Senior Financial Accountant
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
- Consolidate the monthly financial and management reports and submit to Group Finance
- Produce statutory accounts in compliance with the financial reporting standards and local ordinances
- Provide financial reports, detailed analysis or information for any ad-hoc requests
- Provide support for the audit related activities
- Review and check the tax computation and returns
- Coordinate with tax consultant for timely filing of tax returns, and seek advice on tax treatment and implications
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- With around 6 years' finance / accounting experience, preferably with audit, MNC or construction relevant experience
- Fully qualified accountant
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and compliance, taxation process and regulations