SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER/CORPORATE FINANCE/investment/bank/logistics/container/supply chain/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Financial Controller
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Investment arm of a MNC logistics/forwarder/supply chain/container/liner group – is looking for a CORPORATE FINANCING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance, management or a related discipline
- CFA holder or equivalent professional qualifications preferred
- 5 to 6 years or above corporate financing experience, of which preferably over 1 year in investment/banking/financial sector/asset management/logistics/container/shipping/forwarder/supply chain management field
- Experience in corporate finance or M&A in logistics/supply chain field will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business level of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Report to the Head of Financing & Investment
- Work as an in-house Investment Arm of the Group for corporate financing activities
- Responsible to maintain close working relationship with various financial institutions, to perform financial analysis on financing deals, to review related financing documentation and to prepare reports for internal discussion, analysis and approval.
- Build, develop and maintain close relationships with financial institutions through understanding of different financing products or structures including Asset Backed Security, obtaining related market updates on financing products, structures and pricing; and negotiating terms in term sheets and loan documentation with financial institutions, in house counsels and external counsels
- In charge of financing analysis which includes review of financing structures and strategies, develop overview of financing requirements, finance costs and securitization portfolio, assess financial covenants and accounting treatments.
- In charge of loan and securitization administration which includes compliance of restrictive covenants of loan documentation, preparation of interest notices, loan principal and interest payments, provision of financial statements and other compliance reports
- Prepare loan application reports and in charge of discussion for internal group approval
- Prepare management reports on portfolio performances to investors
- In charge of reporting to investors of Assets Backed Security
- Involve and contribute in ad-hoc financing and investor relations projects
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR CORPORATE FINANCING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.