A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Fraud Risk Officer (Night Shift)
Security and Fraud Risk Department (Fraud Risk)
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Security and Fraud Risk - protecting our customers, staff and the Bank from security and fraud risk through deployment of a balanced mix of technology and personnel, provision of a safe environment and peace of mind to our customers and staff, and effective use of fraud intelligence, real time monitoring system and timely investigation services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Fraud Risk Officer (Night Shift).
- The incumbent will handle the day-to-day operations in fraud risk management, conducting risk assessments and screening of exceptions generated by fraud monitoring systems.
- He / She will be responsible for supporting the operations, maintenance and solutions development of fraud risk related systems
- Manage intelligence and design of monitoring rules matching with fraud trend
- Compile regular / ad-hoc statistics and performance reports
- University degree or Diploma in business disciplines or related disciplines
- Willing to work on night shift.
- Minimum of three years' banking experience with good understanding of bank products and services, experience in fraud risk management would be an advantage.
- Be proactive, vigilant and paying attentions to details
- Good analytical mind
- A team player with good communications skills
- Proficiency in both English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes