This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing and dynamic IFRS Insurance team. We are uniquely positioned in the market to be able to deliver to our clients and leverage our global knowledge and local market capabilities. The insurance industry globally is entering a very challenging period as it prepares to transform completely the financial reports they prepare for their investors to raise capital and to report their performance. This transformation is triggered by a fundamentally revised IFRS regulation, the financial reporting rules in use over 100 countries in the world. Deloitte Hong Kong has very ambitious plans to serve the large local insurance sector with a multidisciplinary approach that will combine accounting, actuarial and technology skills. This exciting opportunity is to join the first of these three pillars and work directly with Deloitte global IFRS insurance leader, Francesco Nagari, who is now based in Hong Kong to lead from here the global Deloitte campaign. The team is due to expand significantly over the next 12-18 months and the career prospects against this unique opportunity are compelling given the opportunity to work at the leading edge of the accounting profession, serving sophisticated clients and delivering complex projects that can transform a whole sector.
Senior - FSI Process Enhancement - Advisory in Audit (HK)
As Senior, you will:
- Prepare reports and presentation materials
- Advise clients on business processes improvement as a result of change of regulatory requirements or internal improvement initiatives
- Advise clients on internal controls and risk management according to compliance requirements or industry best practices
- Contribute to developing, growing and maintaining relationships with financial service clients
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new regulations and reporting requirements that may have an impact on our clients
- Prepare and facilitate training for clients
- Support in major client pursuits, including proposals preparation and presentations
- You should already have at least three years’ experience in delivering professional services to financial services clients as a consultant in the area of internal control, regulatory compliance, risk management or internal audit
- You should have the knowledge of products or services offered by financial institutions
- You should be familiar with regulatory requirements
- You should be a team player and be able to work well with individuals from across disciplines, as well as across cultures and seniority
- You should be passionate about delivering the best solution to our clients
- You should have excellent project management skills, leadership and business development skills
- You should be an excellent communicator with good written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- We look at candidates with strong client delivery experience, professional qualification will be a plus.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN124255).
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.