LAWSGROUP was founded in Hong Kong in 1975, with the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time. Through our effective people management and high end technology, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. With 40 years of hard work and dedication, we have become a leading fashion group with diversified business ranging from garment manufacturing (sweater & textile), retailing to property & investment.
With the motto of Passion for Fashion and our belief in H.I.T. philosophy culture, the Group aim to have LAWSGROUP apparel in every closet and to become a global fashion conglomerate, leading in innovation and a relentless approach to quality.
If you love our H.I.T. philosophy culture and are full of passion for fashion, explore our openings below and make you next career step with us.
Senior Garment Specialist – Sweater (Stationed in Shenzhen)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Performance bonus, Education subsidies|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
- Provide technical advice and training to both internal and external parties on sample fitting, construction and grading
- Lead technical meetings with vendors to resolve quality and fit problems
- Liaise with different parties to ensure the progress and quality of the sample productions are delivered on time.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Diploma in clothing / textile or other related disciplines
- 10 years relevant experience in garment manufacturing industry
- Solid experience in Sample Room is a must
- Familiar with sample production
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and leadership skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Stationed in Shenzhen is a MUST
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with a detailed resume including current & expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department by e-mail to email@example.com.
Company website: http://www.lawsgroup.com
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)