We are a publicly listed property company (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and the PRC and are inviting applications for the position of:-
Senior Graphic Designer (6 months' contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Maternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Design > Graphic Design
- Handle projects independently from idea conceptualization, layout development to finished artwork
- Prepare advertising & promotion materials, including print-ads, billboards, posters, leaflets, brochures, corporate collaterals etc
- Work closely with internal departments to develop and implement quality and professional graphic designs
- Liaise with printers / suppliers on printing materials / premium production
- Assist the Corporate & Marketing Communication Department in carrying out ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree or higher diploma holder in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably gain in sizable organization
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated with strong design senses, independent and responsible
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good communication skills & willing to learn
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Graphic Designer
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with covering letter, full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after12 months from the date of application.)