Atkins is one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
Our skills lie in the expansive area of infrastructure – the wiring of society – encompassing buildings; land, sea, and air transport; information communications and security systems; and utilities (including energy and water); as well as in our experience of working for a broad range of clients, including national and local governments as well as the commercial sector. The social and environmental framework of our work is crucial, and we view all our projects in the context of the communities in which they are delivered.
We are seeking to recruit high-calibre staff to join our Human Resources Department.
Senior HR Manager – Reward and HR Operations
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
- Act as the team lead in managing Reward and HR Operations team
- Oversee a broad range of reward matters including annual salary review and bonus cycle, share option plan, manpower budget and staff costing, benefits review, payroll (HK/Macau/Australia)
- Partner with APAC Reward team to implement global reward program and local reward initiatives
- Partner with APAC shared services team to support ongoing HR transformation and shared services model in HK and APAC region for effective and efficient HR operation support
- Work closely with HR Business Partner, Centre of Excellence / HR Shared Services team across different locations to collate information for management reports and HR analytics
- Manage internal and external HR audit, review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure compliance with corporate governance and the local labour ordinance
- Degree qualified in HR/Business Administration/Finance or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years of C&B and HR operations experience gained in MNC with at least 4-5 years in a managerial position leading a small to medium size of HR team
- Experience in RSS related issues and with engineering consultancy / construction industry is an added advantage;
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulation. Knowledge of APAC countries labour ordinance and C&B practices will be an added advantage
- A proactive leader who is insightful, think out-of-the box and result-orientation
- Potential to grow into other HR arena
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and negotiation skills
- Complete mastery of computer skills, such as Excel and PowerPoint