V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments under the “V Serviced Apartments” brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartments, including 133 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 47 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 92 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon.
V group is launching 1 Castle Road and Castle Lane, a residential development consisting of 112 bespoke luxurious apartments, into a residence, and four super deluxe premium individual houses at 20 Peak Road early next year.
Senior Human Resources Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Employee Relations
- Report to the top management and provide full scope of efficient HR support and services to the group operations with an aiming to satisfy growing talent demand for business growth and expansion.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of human resources functions including staff recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits and training & development.
- Review group HR policy and procedure in order to offer prompt recommendation on necessary changes and enhancement.
- Plan and implement proactive talent acquisition programs so as to well prepare adequate manpower resources for on-going organization development.
- Motivate, train and develop staff members for the purpose of maintaining and improving their performance standard and for succession planning.
- Prepare various human resources reports for management review in a timely manner.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, with working experience in property management industry preferred.
- Solid experience in performing full spectrum of human resources functions including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations as well as training and development.
- Good knowledge of training needs assessment, program development, delivery and evaluation.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment related legislations.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Chinese Processing.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.