We are a listed company in Hong Kong (Stock code : 891), principally engaged in the retailing of high-end to luxury menswear in Greater China and Europe as well as licensing of its major brands globally. The Group manages four international menswear brands, namely Kent & Curwen, Cerruti 1881, Gieves & Hawkes and D'URBAN. We invite candidates for the following position:
Senior Human Resources Officer (C&B)
- Process and administer C&B functions including monthly payroll, MPF administration, taxation, etc.
- Prepare analysis and reports relating to manpower/staff cost budget control for Greater China and overseas offices
- Assist in annual exercise including staff insurance renewal, salary review and bonus, etc.
- Assist in developing and implement compensation & benefits policies and procedures
- Monitor salary structure to ensure the packages & benefits adhere to employment ordinance and company compliance
- Participate in annual salary survey and benchmarking
- Participate in compensation & benefits programs including the development and maintenance of job grades and salary ranges, costing, performance management, incentive plans, employee benefits etc.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in Human Resources Management with specialty in C&B
- Strong numerical sense, highly proficient in MS applications including advanced Excel
- Well-versed with Hong Kong and Macau Employment Ordinance, Taxation Law and other related ordinances
- Independent, flexible, highly organized and excellent interpersonal skills, with positive and creative thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility and good time management in a fast paced working environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Immediate availability is highly preferred