Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us:
Senior Human Resources Officer - C&B
The incumbent is responsible for payroll handling & provide operational support to C&B team. He/She will support in the implementation of C&B program and other ad hoc projects.
- Handle C&B functions including but not limited to Payroll, Taxation, retirement scheme administration, C&B administration, incentive scheme administration, periodic HR reporting and employees’ compensation
- Ensure smooth payroll processing and salary administration
- Administrate Macau Social Security scheme and handle tax administration
- Compile C&B analytic reports for business continuing plans and pay competitiveness review exercises
- Provide administration support on benefits program
- Support participation in compensation and benefits survey and benchmarking
- Assist on annual C&B exercises including but not limited to annual salary review & discretionary bonus, performance management and budgeting
- Participate in C&B projects and other ad hoc projects
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ HR working experience, solid experience in C&B and payroll function is a must. Less working experience will be considered as Officer or Assistant Officer
- Experience in retail industry is highly preferred
- Possess strong analytical skill and numerical sense
- A team worker, with high initiative, detail-minded, highly accurate in working with numbers and be able to work under pressure under tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel (pivot table & vlookup), PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- With good knowledge of IPL system is of added advantage
- Fluent in spoken / written English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 21/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Island East, Hong Kong or click below "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "SHRO/CP" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.