Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 - 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: email@example.com
Our clients in industry sectors include:
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development, Property Management, Architecture & Constructions
- Professional Services (e.g. Accounting and Audit; Law; etc.)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Manufacturing (e.g. Fashion & Apparel; Electronics; Toys; Watches; etc.)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail
- Information and Technologies
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sourcing, Merchandising & Procurement
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
Senior Human Resources Officer / HR Manager (Listed company, 5 Days, All round)
Our Clients , 1) one of leading Property Developer, 2) one of leading E&M Engineering company in Hong Kong , 3) MNC Retailer, they are looking for :
- Senior HR Officer / Assistant HR Manager ( All round )
- Senior HR officer / Assistant HR Manager - ( Recruitment and staffing )
- HR Specialist ( one man band in HR department - small size MNC in HK - below 50 staffs)
*** Candidates who have more exp will be considered as HR Manager
- supervise day to day HR & admin. operations (including but not limited to recruitment, C&B ,Training and performance evaluation
- All round of HR duties, main focus on recruitment and staffing.
- review and implement company policies and procedures and comply with local legal regulations
- Requirements :
- Degree in HRM or Business Management or related disciplines
- at least 8 years or above experience in HR and staffing duties
- able to work under pressure and multi-tasking abilities
- Solid all round HR experience in sizable company and/or listed company is an advantage
- Short notice is an advantage
- Work in HK
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.