We work in more than 70 countries. Courses are available as books, online and through multilingual packages, helping people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
In Hong Kong and Macau, with Longman, Prentice Hall, and many other brands, Pearson is the leader in all education sectors, ranging from pre-school, primary, secondary and higher education through to adult learning.
We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER / HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER - C&B
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Be the main accountable person of all daily C&B activities to ensure a smooth and accurate process and implement the relevant C&B policies.
- Responsible for a full spectrum of C&B functions such as payroll calculation & MPF, share contribution, taxation declaration and other benefit administration for both Hong Kong and Macau, preparing periodical report and other personnel data management functions.
- Assist the preparation of annual C&B exercises such as budgeting, benefit review, annual pay review and annual incentive bonus.
- Prepare reports on human resources statistics, such as turnover, leave, headcount, etc to facilitate HR management to analyze the data for development of HR strategies and for finance purpose.
- Closely cooperate and manage the relationship with the external compensation vendors.
- Compile accurate and submit timely survey data for participated Compensation & Benefits survey and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years human resources experience especially in C&B
- Hands on experience on Payroll calculation
- Familiar with HRIS such as MRC
- Well-versed with HK and Macau employment ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, pro-active, sensitive to figures, good team-player and work independently
- Good time management for perform multi-tasks & fast pace
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
A competitive package including 5-day work, medical and dental benefits will also be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties may email Recruit_017.HK@Pearson.com with full resume and cover letter.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes within the Pearson Group only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years.