BUILD KING HOLDINGS LIMITED is the Public Listed Company in the main board and we are one of the leading construction Groups in Hong Kong. To cope with our business expansion, we invite applications for:
Senior Human Resources Officer (Job Ref No: CP/SHRO)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Administration > Others
Human Resources > Generalist HR
- Assist in daily HR operation including but not limited to compensation & benefit, recruitment & selection, performance management and employee relations ;
- Assist in reviewing HR policies / procedures;
- Assist in HR system enhancement implementation, review and streamline existing procedures through workflow analysis, convert such into user requirements and / or functional specifications;
- Assist to manage and maintain the database in the HRIS and compile HR related statistics and reports;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciple;
- >8 years relevant experience;
- Good knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance and relevant disciplines;
- Result-oriented, proactive, systematic, hardworking and detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office and English & Chinese Word Processing;
- Well-organized, result-oriented and able to work independently.
Please send your application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Department, Units 601-605A, 6/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via e-mail email@example.com (Please quote job reference number).
Shuttle bus of the building is available at Lam Tin and Kwun Tong MTR Station.
Please visit our website www.buildking.hk for more details.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)