We are a reputable restaurant group in Macau with strong expansion plan in Macau, Hong Kong and Mainland China is looking for high caliber individual to take up the following vacancy:
Senior Hygiene Manager
- Ensure all kitchen and outlet public areas are clean and hygienic and coordinate all Food Safety Management System(FSMS) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) activities
- Plan, implement and coordinate all hygiene activities in all outlets
- Prepare, monitor and update management about hygiene projects
- Conduct regular inspections of outlets and kitchens to monitor hygiene and cleanliness
- Prepare and present regular reports to management
- Continuously improve health and safety standards
- Accept any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management
- Identify key areas of risk in various food operations for early remedial actions
- Ensure compliance with the regulations, licensing conditions and codes of practice relating to food business
- Provide in-house training for the food handlers
- Handle complaints or enquiries from customers on food hygiene matter
- Act as a focal point of contact with the different local hygiene departments
- Work closely with Project Team during design of new properties to ensure all kitchen and outlets follow the local requirements and legislation (China / Macau / Hong Kong).
- CIEH Level 4 or similar
- Knowledge of ISO 22000
- Experience in designing and implementing FSMS
- Minimum8 years of relevant experience, of which at least 5 years of managerial level
- Willing to travel to China whenever necessary
- Stationed in Macau
Less experienced candidate will be considered for lower rank position.
Interested parties should send detailed resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose.