A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Information Technology Security Manager
Operations, Services and Technology - Software Delivery
Hang Sang deploys the latest technologies to meet changing customer needs and enhance the Bank’s leading and competitive position in the market.
Our professional Information Technology experts are dedicated to developing customer-oriented systems and ensuring that our valuable customers can enjoy a sophisticated range of banking products in the most efficient and convenient way. Our Internet/Mobile Banking and Payment services highlight our development as a major e-player. Innovative and technology-driven online services such as Internet/Mobile banking, Mobile Payment and other wireless financial services allow our customers to manage their wealth with ease any time around the world.
Should you join our Software Delivery function, you will have the opportunity to work on software/application development with state of the art technologies for supporting strategic business growth and development. You will also get exposures to various business areas and processes like Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and Private Banking and work closely with our business users to meet their needs for exploiting market opportunities. Moreover, you will be part of a strong team in a large development workplace in IT industry with excellent career prospects and extensive training and learning support. Designing and delivering the best solutions as well as maintaining the stability and security of different computer systems will be your critical mission. You will contribute to enhancing operational efficiency and increasing the productivity of the user departments.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Information Technology Security Manager.
- Lead and manage the Information Technology Security team to deliver IT Security services in the Bank, including identity and access management, application security, network security, data leakage prevention and incident management.
- Work with Businesses and Functions stakeholders to manage and improve IT security risk profile of the bank
- Drive key IT security projects and implementations in the Bank.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are embedded in the IT systems and infrastructure
- Represent IT Security at the IT meetings and business risk committees
- Provide regular updates on IT security risk profile to senior management
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 8 years’ experience in IT security area
- Strong technical and security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution
- Solid experience in information system security assessment, cyber security controls and incident handling
- Good knowledge in banking environment
- Knowledge and experience in Fintech is desirable
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess professional qualification such as CISM, CISA and CISSP will be an advantage