SENIOR INSPECTOR/QA/QC ENGINEER/INSPECTION ASST MANAGER/Europe mobile accessories/consumer electronic/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
British company - supplier/buying office/trading of high-quality mobile accessory products including but not limited to headphone, earphone, power bank, case, camera and bag etc of several own brands (award winning brands) for distributing to European, Asia and Middle East market - is looking for a SENIOR INSPECTOR (PRODUCT AND MANUFACTURING) – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education preferably Quality/Engineering/Technical, or equivalent
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Relevant experience in mobile accessories is an advantage
- Ability to identify electronic circuit board components.
- Knowledge of PCB assembly.
- Knowledge of good soldering practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and quality controls.
- Ability to carry out audits and inspections with regards to manufacturing process and product assembly.
- Able to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to create audit and inspection reports in a clear non-technical and methodical manner.
- Ability to take detailed, sharp photographs.
- Understanding of AQL standards
- IPC certification is an advantage
- Practical experience with regards to identifying faults in electronic equipment.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office.
- Able to trouble shoot problems to component level.
- Report to the Director of Hong Kong office
- Core responsibility : To ensure that products meet the highest quality standards and perform to UK headquarters requirements. This would be carried out by visiting suppliers on a regular basis and generating various reports based on audits and inspections.
- Audit manufacturers, manufacturing processes and inspections of products at various stages of production.
- Identify potential issues with manufacturers.
- Identify inefficiencies in the manufacturing processes.
- Identify quality issues in the manufacturing process.
- Identify quality and safety issues with products.
- Liaise with suppliers on a range of manufacturing related items.
- Assist in educating manufactures with regards to UK headquarter’s requirements.
- Fill in reports (sometimes with photographic evidence) and send reports to the quality department at UK headquarters
- Inform the quality department at UK headquarters of any issues, defect or nonconformities with product, or manufacturing processes.
- Work independently with no direct subordinates
- Frequent China trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of INSPECTION ASST MANAGER (PRODUCT & MANUFACTURING)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.