Senior Internal auditor
- Enthusiastic work environment
- Around 10% travelling
- Excellent Career Prospect
About the company
Our client is a market leader in their industry with strong presence in Greater China and aggressively expanding into other countries globally. They are looking for Senior Internal Auditor to join their internal audit team to cope with the expansion.
About the role
You will report to the Head of Internal Audit and perform operational and financial audit. You will develop comprehensive audit plans and review internal control systems of various business units within the Group. You will conduct audits with the team and identify for areas for improvements in internal controls and risk management. You will analyse the results of the audits and reviews and draw conclusions and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for senior management.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess
- You will be a degree holder in Finance / Accounting and a qualified accountant.
- You should have at least 3 years of BIG 4 experience and internal audit experience gained from commerical
- You need to speak fluent English and Mandarin and with good communication, interpersonal and management skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.