Senior internal auditor (Watsons & Fortress)
- Ensure strict compliance of Group and internal policy within the business unit.
- Perform operational reviews and report on status of controls (adequacy, efficiency and compliance thereof) within the business units.
- Perform independent testing to verify self-assessment results reported by line management.
- Create, refine and continuous review of internal policy and approval process to tighten the controls around high-risk areas.
- Development of operational reports to detect policy abuse.
- Coordinate audits held by Group Auditors and documents findings and action plans on the audit reports.
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified accountant or equivalent (or at least studying for professional qualification)
- Minimum of 3 years' audit experience from sizable audit firm
- Proactive, detailed oriented and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills with fluent Cantonese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.