Senior Inventory Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Logistics / Transportation > Planning & Analysis
• University graduate in Computer Science, Operation management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related discipline;
• CPIM holder is a plus
• At least over 10 years’ experience in inventory management in which at least 3 years’ experience in a management position;
• Sound knowledge of ERP applications in manufacturing environment.
• Working experience in garment manufacturing industry is preferable.
• Self-motivated, prudent, committed, result-oriented and a good team player;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
• Being the owner of the in-house inventory management system.
• Lead and supervise the works of all warehouse managers.
• Monthly inventory closing and follow up any identified problems.
• Set up inventory level target and monitor the actual inventory level against the budget level.
• Arrange periodic stock take for all factories.
• Point of contact with BU, Logistics and Factory regarding inventory status.
• Identified slow-moving, excessive and obsolete stocks and follow up with purchasing and finance.
• Work closely with Industrial Engineering team, purchasing and factory for improvement in material usage.
• Review the compliance of inventory procedures.
• Inventory Process Improvements.
• Frequent travel to warehouses in China, Vietnam and Cambodia.
**This job supports our warehouse in China, Vietnam and Cambodia, and requires 50% travel to overseas
Edmond So - 26275200