SENIOR INVESTMENT MANAGER/overseas property/real estate/M&A/bank/finance/financial/job
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Accounting > Senior Management
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Construction / Property > Surveying / Valuations / Investment
In-house investment arm of a HK listed China backgroun company with mission in exploring potential global investment opportunities focusing in fixed asset investment (global real estate investment/M&A) and infrastructure investment – is looking for a SENIOR GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Real Estate/Surveying/Investment/Properties related disciplines; MBA is a plus.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in global investment/M&A, preferably with focus in real estate or fixed asset investment
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the global real estate investment market
- Successful track record of managing real estate investment portfolio
- Deep technical knowledge so as to be able to conduct detailed real estate analysis
- Significant strategic planning, negotiation and execution experience
- Report to the Group Investment Committee
- Responsible for managing overseas real estate investment and portfolio, with focus in M&A of overseas properties mainly target luxurious commercial and residential buildings in global prime cities
- Strategic & Investment Planning: Identify potential real estate investment opportunities in worldwide and generate investment research, acquisition analysis, feasibility studies and due diligence reports
- Prepare and present investment proposals and investment reporting to the Group's Investment Committee
- Branding & Marketing Strategy: Formulate branding strategy on the marketing positioning for luxury residential and commercial investment portfolio.
- Asset Management: Manage financial modeling for existing company and JV real estate assets to ensure capital growth
- Market Analysis: Consolidated market research to support investment strategy recommendations
- Execute and monitor the approved investment/M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) projects
- Monitor post-integration project performance
- Business trips needed
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.