A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Investment Product Specialist
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Wealth Sales Distribution as Senior Investment Product Specialist.
- Conduct customer portfolio analysis to identify cross-selling investment products opportunities
- Implement and participate in promotion programs to acquire new and retain existing investment business
- Achieve the sales target by collaborating with Customer Relationship Managers to conduct pre-case study, share sales tactics on FX and structured products and carry out joint-call activities proactively
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and react positively to customer requests
- Support branch sales by sharing sales tactics and providing briefing sessions on investment products
- Conduct tele-prospecting to explore new business opportunities, and provide follow through services to customers, update compliance requirements and provide market updates to sales staff
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- Pass the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in retail banking, with good knowledge of investment products
- Good customer service orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers