A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior IT Audit Manager
Audit – IT Audit Department
Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and to improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations. Our Audit function accomplishes its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes and thereby helps the Bank to achieve its own objectives within its stated risk appetite and in accordance with Bank ethics, values and standards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our IT Audit Department as Senior IT Audit Manager.
- Undertake and lead application, project and technical infrastructure audits, covering application systems, networks and technical infrastructures including operating system, database and middleware platforms to identify key business and operational risks and control deficiencies
- Provide audit re-assurance with regard to the control framework effectiveness in governing major projects and systems
- Plan, lead, manage and participate in a broad range of risk based thematic, governance, risk management framework, project, process and control audits
- Apply risk based auditing techniques to ensure the effective planning and execution of complex audit assignments, identify the root causes of issues and produce high quality audit reports containing pragmatic management action plans
- Manage the audit portfolio effectively through efficient resource allocation and ensure audits are completed promptly while maintaining flexibility in the schedule
- Provide sound guidance to senior management concerning the identification and mitigation of IT risks.
- Educated to degree level plus relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM
- In the region of ten years of management, auditing or consultancy experience within the financial service industry
- Detailed knowledge of risk management and internal audit practice
- In-depth knowledge of the financial service industry and change management practices or system security configurations relating to databases, middleware and networks, operating systems as well as data centre service management
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes