Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging over 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Senior IT Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
One of our clients, a financial company is currently seeking a high calibre candidate to join their elite team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, formulation and execution of IT strategies
- Lead and oversee all IT functions including applications development, network administration and maintenance, infrastructure, etc. to support the company's business needs
- Effectively communicate with management and business partners to provide efficient IT solutions to cope with challenges and new development initiatives
- Monitor and manage IT projects to ensure the deliverables fulfill the business requirements and achieve the committed timelines
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- At least 20 years of relevant experience in IT management, preferably gained in banking/financial industry
- Solid experience in managing the IT teams of 25+
- Knowledge of Windows server, UNIX and AS/400
- Knowledge of web technology
- Strong project management, interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to provide quick resolution to problems
- Achievement oriented. Able to demonstrate leadership ability and provide effective coaching for staff development
- Excellent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin