DMA Solution Ltd - Part of Accenture Interactive
DMA Solutions is part of Accenture Interactive, a globally listed company with over 330,000 workforce. Our team consists of creative technologists and certified IT Professionals, providing state-of-art digital solutions to address complex business problems in multiple industries. The core members have over 30 years' experience in the IT industry.
Major services of DMA include IT consultation, design and development of digital solutions on different platforms, and application customization. We firmly believe that our experience and breadth of industry knowledge will help our customers achieve their business objectives.
Our customer base is diverse, ranging from large enterprises, government to SMEs.
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible for system development (SDLC and Agile) including feasibility study, system analysis, design, development, testing and system implementation.
- Lead development team, including both internal staff and external parties
- Communicate with clients and vendors for business/technical requirements.
- Mentor junior programmers
- Design and architect enterprise system, based on OO and Java, and document into technical specification
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Perform quality assurance on project deliverables.
- Support and facilitate Project Manager in planning, executing, monitoring and reporting SDLC activities to ensure project success.
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge or experience in OO Design, DB Design
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Internet / Intranet / Extranet/e-business development is preferred
- Solid Knowledge of IBM Websphere Application Server, Websphere Portal, Tomcat, and JBoss
- Good problem-solving skills and communication and writing skills
- Self-motivated and willing to travel