Asia Minerals Limited is a Hong Kong based international company specializing in mineral resources businesses from ores to alloys. We have offices located in different countries including China, France, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, South Africa, Ukraine, USA, etc.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join our Hong Kong Head Office:
Senior Legal Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Provide company secretarial service to the Company inclusive of director appointments, company registrations, producing and distribution of Board packs and meeting agendas, keeping of minutes and other duties as required by the Companies Act;
- Prepare and review various sorts of contracts and legal documentation relating to projects (including M&A) and businesses;
- Provide legal advices and supports to the board, other departments and overseas offices;
- Communicate with business partners, supervise external legal advisors and service providers, etc.; and
- Establish control and administrative systems that would ensure compliance to all relevant legislation and statutory codes.
- Qualified in Hong Kong with at least 8 years’ post qualification experience;
- Solid experience in corporate and commercial matters especially in the drafting of a wide range of commercial documents e.g. share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, loan and security agreements, consultancy and services agreements, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience in PRC matters, international trade law and practices and work experience in handling litigation matters preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluent Mandarin;
- Pleasant personality and a good team player; responsible; ability to work independently and with tight deadlines; and
- Immediate available preferable.