Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.permasteelisa.com/
Senior Logistics Coordinator
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
We are renounced of producing some of the most iconic curtain wall projects in the world. Due to expansion we are looking for additional logistics supervisor/coordinator who possessed excellent knowledge of Liner markets, container freight contracting know-how, to join our shipping and logistics team situated in Kowloon West. You will be working with our top project and design engineering teams to ensure the site transportation needs are fulfilled.
- Responsible to ensure that all materials are received in the factory, fabricators facility, warehouse, work shop or site in alignment with Schedule need
- Assess the transportation needs for a project & determine the most efficient mode for transport.
- for ensuring that the high quality workmanship which is expected by & from the Permasteelisa Group is delivered at all times & in compliance with the project specifications.
- Instruct & supervise a network of Freight Forwarding Agents at load & discharge ports & provide advice to the WFP-appointed agents & the Country Offices as required.
- Handle all import & export matters along with customs & associated taxation issues
- Maintain close communication with the Purchaser, Project Manager, Factory Logistics Supervisor & Inspector (INSP) on production status to anticipate delays &delivery needs.
- Ensure that all transports information is correctly maintained in the SAP system.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in procurement is required.
- Experience in the Construction, Curtain wall and/or Interior Fit-out industry is preferred.
- University degree, preferably in Transport (Marine preferable), Transport Economics, Supply Chain, & with relevant logistic qualifications or extensive Logistics experience in port & shipping operations
- Prior working experience with SAP-based applications is an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of Liner markets/ container freight contracting, freight forwarding, cargo & shipping documentation, Bill of Ladings in particular & good understanding of losses / claims procedures;
- Solid knowledge & understanding of international trading practices;
- Basic knowledge of chartering / port operations, charter parties & charter freight conditions is desirable;
- Supply chain mindset & prior working experience in Supply Chain management / tools is an advantage;
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive medical and dental coverage to the right candidate, and provide career progression for their long term development. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company's website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com