PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 640 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Senior Manager-Account Management (Consulting)-M&C-IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Job Description & Responsibilities
This individual will be an important member of our Marketing team, a client-focused, high-performing unit, passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the firm. He or she will:
- Develop and drive the firmwide marketing strategy for PwC’s Consulting business across the priority sectors in China and Hong Kong.
- Work with stakeholders to scope out, plan and implement integrated campaigns to build our Consulting and Strategy& brand and increase market awareness.
- Conduct market analysis and identify opportunities to bring our Consulting service offerings priority accounts and targets.
- Oversee execution of marketing strategy with proper process to track and measure success across China and Hong Kong.
- Work with thought leadership team to develop a local content marketing framework and activation plan for global and local thought leadership.
- Deliver a local digital and social media plan to support brand awareness and recognition.
- Provide support on client proposals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in a related field plus at least 10 years’ experience in marketing, including 5+ years in a management position, preferably gained in consulting firms or technology companies.
- Track record of leading, managing and executing on (traditional and digital) programmes with multiple influencers, deadlines and budgets.
- Understanding of the Chinese business environment is critical with experience working overseas an advantage.
- Knowledge in developing strategic business plans and undertaking business needs assessments.
- Experience working in professional services would be advantageous.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- A good understanding of regulated businesses - equity capital markets, alternative investments, banking, insurance and corporate transactions, M&A and private equity.
- Ability to develop, maintain and manage relationships with external and internal clients at senior levels.
- Capable of managing people from diverse cultures as well as multiple stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to drive marketing and brand campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge in project managing a variety of client engagement activities including events and budgets.
- Result-oriented with intellectual curiosity and positive thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Putonghua would be an advantage.