Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
- Formulate destination brand strategy and develop marketing and content strategies to promote Hong Kong experiences and mega events
- Oversee and ensure successful, integrated and brand appropriate local and Head Office function teams’ implementation
- Lead and control overall budget, legal and procurement management for all Brand Marketing projects
- Team leadership to ensure quality execution and deliverables by working teams including brand marketing, agencies, media, content and external strategic partners
- Build effective and strategic partnerships with potential content marketing partners
- Lead and strategize master media planning across Head Office at global level to plan, optimize and measure effective integrated media campaigns in markets and in-town
- University degree holder preferably in Marketing/Communications, with more than 15 years of relevant experience
- Have worked in key regional positions in multinational corporations or marketing agencies. Experience in running marketing and communications units
- Proven track record in global marketing and brand management, and hands-on experience in launching regional / global marketing and brand campaigns
- Solid experience in the planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns that involve the mastering and orchestration of various marketing discipline
- Solid budget planning experience in developing budget plans for global marketing operations
- Strong strategic thinking and marketing sense. Able to make judgment from the marketing and business perspective
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills with solid experience in managing a sizable team and in interacting with overseas and external parties
- Highly self-motivated with passion in growing the tourism industry for Hong Kong
Interested parties please send resume with availability, present & expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 6 Dec 2016. Please quote the employer reference number on the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.