DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Senior Manager, Business Development
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Management > General Management
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
- Identify new business opportunities, prepare business development plan and carry out systematic prospecting
- Prepare & deliver professional presentations, proposal, marketing materials and monitoring sales lead and responses
- Responsible for driving in market growth, ensuring operational excellence and developing infrastructure project pipeline for new business opportunities and achieve company revenue growth
- Develop & maintain relationship with existing & potential customers
- Provide leadership, direction in business development and coordinating in developing various functional departments in developing new logistics business
- Design and implement a strategic business plan for achieving revenue growth in line with the regional & corporate objectives
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- 5-8 years solid experience on contract logistics or relevant experience.
- Degree holder preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge on solutions design and costing model
- Strong project management and implementation skills
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of verbal and written Chinese and English including Mandarin
- Presentable & flexible
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking capabilities
- Demonstrate success in developing large scale logistics projects
- Immediately available is highly preferable
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Manager, Business Development
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources Department, 25/F, Goodman Interlink, 39 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T. (Please quote ref. no.)
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed. When there are vacancies in our affiliated companies in Hong Kong during the aforesaid six (6) months’ period, our company may transfer your application to them for recruitment purpose.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to exercise such right, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org