DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world’s leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 75,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 32 million Octopus cards and products in circulation We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners! Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Senior Manager, Corporate Affairs
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Crisis Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Media / Investor Relations
Create more incredible numbers by:
As a senior member of the Corporate Communications Department, this position will support the Head of the Department in the following core functional areas:
- managing both internal and external communications to enhance the brand equity, through supporting new corporate initiatives focusing on product and service introduction
- assisting in formulation and implementation of policy, guidelines, strategy and measures concerning Public Relations, sustainability and other corporate initiatives
- managing stakeholder communications initiatives, workshops and press briefings
- creating and implementing brand journalism of the Octopus Group through development of effective external communications contents so as to convey tailored corporate messages to target stakeholders
- developing and managing thought leadership initiatives to enhance Octopus’ industry position, bridge public perception gaps and gain target audience’s understanding and buy-in
- market intelligence monitoring, reporting and analysis
- development and management of communications toolkits and platforms to facilitate effective stakeholder communications
- managing corporate advertorials, product seeding, corporate story pitch, to raise brand awareness and enhance corporate image
- to devise recognition participation and sponsorship guidelines to support the Group’s engagement strategy, to facilitate public recognition to enhance Octopus’ corporate image
- managing internal and external stakeholders’ communication, including employees, media, merchants, customers and community sectors via cost effective initiatives to maintain positive image and enhance brand equity
- development of LTT and briefing decks for key corporate product and service launches and corporate sustainability measures
- assisting in preparation and updates of the Group’s messaging guide and supporting media and crisis communications drills
- taking up new Public Affairs projects and media communications initiatives
- to devise effective strategies and measures for the Group’s sustainability development and ESG reporting to enhance the Company’s performance in the mentioned arenas and working with both internal and external stakeholders
- designing and planning for the overall management of the Group’s sustainability programs according to the set corporate sustainability goals and targets
- preparing and managing the production of the Group’s sustainability report, documentation and reporting to monitor and bench mark results and performance
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Degree Holder in Journalism, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 15 years of solid experience in PR and public affairs field, with at least 5 years in a senior managerial position
- Experience in organizing media training, issue and crisis management skills are mandatory
Strategic planning and execution experience and skills are mandatory
- Have good understanding of current affairs
- Able to handle multi-tasks, detail-oriented and able to produce high quality deliverables under tight deadlines and budgets
- Mature, positive with can-do attitude, able to work independently with minimal support
- Strong leadership and project management skills are required to lead cross-function and cross-department projects and able to build good rapport with coworkers
- Experience in managing corporate sustainability and ESG reporting is preferred
- Strong media, business and community network
- Strategic solution provider with acute business sense
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Chinese; including spoken Mandarin
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications