Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
- Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate
- Market Leadeand Global Reach
- Corporate Finance and Investment Role
About our company
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate and a market leader in the industry. They have a diversified business portfolio running across Asia Pacific. Due to recent expansion, they are looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance, to join their team.
About the role
You will report to the Head of Corporate Finance and lead and provide corporate finance supports to business functions in originating, structuring, negotiating and closing investment opportunities to expand revenue stream for the group. You will also drive new fund raising initiatives and identify and implement new financing opportunities to optimise the cost of capital. You will also lead the team to work on financial analysis / financial modelling work and work very closely with senior management.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably with CFA / CPA / MBA qualifications.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, preferably with a few years in investment banking, financial advisory, corporate finance, listed corporations
- Strong analytical and business acumen with cross border transactions
- Excellent leadership and management skills and able to inspire senior management in new initiatives
- Good team player with excellent written and communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Charlotte Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.