Comba Telecom was founded in 1997. It has since then grown to become the largest supplier of cellular peripheral equipment in China. Leveraging its leading position in China, the group has been expanding rapidly in the international market and has risen to prominence in the wireless industry. The company successfully went public on the main board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange in July 2003 and is now one of the top five manufacturers of wireless sub-systems products in the world. With its headquarters in Hong Kong, Comba employs around 8,400 employees in over 40 offices throughout the world and has deployed equipment in over 30 countries.
Senior Manager, Corporate Finance & Public Affairs
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
We are actively seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our fast paced and professional team as a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance & Public Affairs.
- Design and execute an active Investor Relations programs to deliver the Group’s key messages to the investment community;
- Formulate IR presentations and conduct investors meetings, conferences and road shows;
- Liaise closely with internal and external parties to prepare press release, annual report, presentations, website content and Q&A for meetings with analysts, investors and journalists;
- Assist Group CFO and facilitate various corporate finance activities for the company;
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation;
- Perform ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree in business, finance or accounting;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Equity Research/ Investment Bank/ Big Four Accounting Firms/ HK Listed Company with finance and IR experience;
- Good connections with investment community, fund managers, analysts, etc;
- High level of self-motivation, independent, flexible, mature, good business acumen, multi-tasking and able to meet tight schedule and work under pressure;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Occasional travel is required.