About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Senior Manager, Credit and Loan Administration, Banking, 1331 (HK$650,000 – HK$850,000 per annum)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
|Salary (HKD)||$50,000 - $80,000|
About Our Client
Our client, one of the leading banking corporation, is looking for a high caliber professional to join their team.
- Oversee the daily operation of the loan administration function and lead two teams including credit administration team and loan administration team
- Supervise the preparation and review of facility letter, loan and security documents
- Perform credit limit control and ensure compliance with credit approval and credit policy
- Oversee the loan application drawdown effectively
- Compile and generate regular reports for management review
- Review, manage and safe-keep all collateral and securities documents
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplinese
- Over 15 years’ solid experience in credit administration specialized in syndication loan, commercial and corporate loan administration with managerial experience
- Good knowledge in corporate banking process specializing in loan administration
- Experience in Chinese Banking environment preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, capable to handle documentations
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package is offered to the right candidate.